Friday, February 3, 2012

Excuses, Excuses. Sorry 'bout that ! !

The blog is hurting for some attention. No new posts. No promised pictures. Sorry about that as I have no good excuse for now anyway. I started the site last March I believe, when the steelhead season was just starting. Unfortunately I ignored it as I have other obligations and commitments like finishing about a dozen other projects I have started. It seems that instead of posting about fishing, I have been spending far too much time doing it. Hopefully, soon I will dedicate time to freshen up the site. Starting with the pictures I promised and the introduction of the Woolydouger fly.

If any viewers have any ideas for me to get this site going again (other than stop fishing so much) please offer a comment. So… for now it’s tight lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment